Wednesday, September 26, 2012

OSA Tangam Asian Puzzle

 Here is 2 card I made for this mingle  and I mucy say they did come out real good this yr , we wont even talk about last yr I was so emburise Last yr .Yes these are dancing  men  and the first one has a napkin back ground  and then I add the puzzle like dancer, #2 has a paper back ground with a stamped around the edges  with green dancer . Thank you for looking at my bog please come again.... I try to up dare it every month if I can.
Mary Redford

9/26/12

3 comments:

Anne said...

Both are absolutely superb! beautiful! Bravo!

Mary R. said...

why thank you for all the love you gave me for my art.... these are a real challenge for me and last yr you couldnt rell what they was and now you can see they are dancers at least thank you from the bottom of my heart...Mary

Mary R. said...

why thank you for all the love you gave me for my art.... these are a real challenge for me and last yr you couldnt rell what they was and now you can see they are dancers at least thank you from the bottom of my heart...Mary