Thursday, April 5, 2012

OSA # 166 Card

Here is a Card I made for OSA Challenge and I use a textured black I wanted to give it a more deep black then just a black paper and the emage I use It was downloaded off the net I have a copy of it and I love this emage the black Sets on the side was white when I started I clolored them with a copic marker and I like the way it looks and thenm when I was done I wanted the glass colored on it black on black isnt to good thank you for looking at my blog , go and add your name to my blog the more the merryer.... "Thanks"

2 comments:

fatmonica said...

It's a lovely image and the card really sets it off.Thanks for your comment on my blog.In answer to your question,the flowers were made from the Spellbinders Rose die, which I recommend.I sue it nearly every day!

Beebeebabs said...

Cute cute card!!!